Thursday 22 September 2011

Cozy's 5 months today!


For the sake of family members who don't get to see, particularly our Cosette, grow so rapidly I'm going to turn this into a photo blog. Not that anyone really checks any more, so hopefully not too many people have to pay attention to the BILLIONS of photos our family (ech-hem, Micah the ever talented photographer). I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do...







a couple of fun things the kiddos are doing: Cosette can sit for a minute now! getting so strong. And Eden is saying some funny things as she tries to repeat back grown up talk she hears such as: "Mom, you are really going to death on your sandwhich" (instead of 'going to town'). I'll have to record more as she saying so many funny things every day, but I can never remember them! She also loves her 'blankey' to be cold. Frequently before bed time, she turns on the AC and uses it to make her blankey cold. Eden has learned to write her name and draw people with arms and legs that extend off the body rather than the head. She spends at least an hour a day coloring, drawing, painting, and writing letters/her name. I think I have a little artist on my hands.

10 comments:

Alison said...

I love the picture of you and Cosette on the blanket! You guys have two of the cutest kids in the world :D And also, I still check your blog! :)

Mama Tales said...

I'm checking, I'm checking too!!! I have the most beautiful grandchildren!!! Thanks Reba!!!

Allison said...

I love it! Keep the pictures coming! We miss you guys!

Kimberly said...

Those are two BEAUTIFUL children. It's good to see them.

Michelle said...

um, adorable? I think so.

Julie said...

Yay! Such darling people! keep it coming!!

Emily said...

I have been waiting for this post for months! Eden is so sweet and I am LOVING the pictures of Cosette. She looks so different!!

Holly said...

Eden and Cozy are so darn cute!! I love the quote about you "eating your sandwich to death" That made me laugh out loud!

Alyson said...

I was waiting for a post!! You and your little girls are so beautiful! I love picture posts!

Haven said...

I LOVE all the pictures!! I can't wait to pinch those chubby cheeks! I kept a little book and when the kids said or did something funny, I'd write it down. I still missed stuff, but not as much. Nea is drawing pictures for hours and hours as well. Those two are going to get along like a house on fire!