Sunday 20 January 2013

This month is such a special one


 Welcome to Eden's 5th birthday!  Here's a day through Eden's loved choices and preferences.  The day started interesting as I put pig tails in Edens hair she continued to complain about them being too tight.  Trying to appease her whims on her special day I retried and retired and finally surrendered asking her to hold out and see if they began to feel better.  One minute later, the right one was pulled out, but the left remained intact.  One sided win there-har har-that's my birthday girl.  We started the day with a breakfast out to Spanish Fork's brand new KNEADERS.  It was delicious.  Funny thing about Eden.  Birthday is ALL about the cake.  When asked what do you want for your birthday, she'll list details about the cake.  Therefore I didn't argue it when a dinosaur cake was on the agenda.  I let Macey's take care of it for me.  Eden loved it with stripped ice cream (Neapolitan).  She got to have two friends over.  They played balloon volleyball, duck duck goose-rather Eden's version of  teapot teapot cookie, charades, pin the tail on the rabbit, and dancing.  Her dinner meal selected was Rhodes rolls and broccoli cheese soup.  Then finished off with watching a new tinkerbell movie!  Eden loved all her presents, some highlights included Hungry Hungry Hippos, a backpack you get to color, zoobles, and glowing ironing beads.  I love to celebrate Eden, she's the catalyst my life always needs. Her nickname is my sunshine.  I love her imagination, and determination, and desire to be helpful. 



6 comments:

Mama Tales said...

Happy Birthday Eden! You certainly are a ray of sunshine!

Carrie said...

Happy happy birthday Eden! I can't believe she is 5 already!

Emily said...

I wonder if those cute girls know how many people love them!!!

Jenny Robbins said...

Aaawww! How sweet! She seems like a ball of fun energy.

jmbhappy said...

Looks like lots of fun was had by all! Be glad her requests are so simple....just wait! HA! Love you little Eden, Cozi and mom and dad!!!!!

Ann Amelia said...

Happy Birthday Eden! We love you! You are such a good mom Becky, one of the things I love and admire about you is your ability to appreciate and celebrate the simple things that matter most! Miss you guys!
p.s. We were visiting Old Tucson (famous place where they've filmed many westerns) and they were filming a movie....all the filming excitement made me think of Micah, it seems like an AMAZING world to be a part of:)