Tuesday 19 February 2013

Two Sisters!

We've enjoyed spending some time at a place here call Tinyville.  It's  fun kid's village





 Above, Cosette discovered tape!  And below she discovered an Oreo!  I think it spontaneously grew while she was eating it as we found it everywhere!



Micah does not currently have a 'beard'-these were over Thanksgiving, thanks to Michelle, for the beautiful picts.

And here I just want to mention how enchanted I am to watch my two girls are play together.  Sometimes it's very aggravating too!  But Cosette has just reached the point where she can take Eden's imaginative instructions.  She'll sit on the chair Eden provides for 'school'.  They'll take turns playing doggy by following the other on their hands and knees with tongue hanging out.  So I thought I'd share pictures of some of the time they spend together.



2 comments:

rachel said...

Becky, your last picture crakes me up!! You have some adorable girls and I'm glad they're enjoying one another. I'm glad you get to see just the two of them having fun. Isn't being a mom great!

jmbhappy said...

Love the pirate hats in bed and the cool sunglasses...cause we all know how bright Cheerios can be!! Love you all!!!